Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vote - Early and Often!!

Hello blogging world!

I have a humongous favor to ask my hundreds of faithful followers...(what's that? oh, you mean...so, you're saying I don't have a hun...)

Okay, then. I have something to ask of my dozens of...(What? That's too high t...)

Fine. Mr. Bossy (A.k.a. The Little Voice in My Head) says I can't say hundreds when I really have 10. (But what he doesn't know won't hurt him, eh?)

All righty then. If all one hundred of you would march over to the link I will provide below, read my essay, and vote for it at the bottom of the page, I would be forever in your debt. Just so all one hundred of you know, this can also be a daily thing, so...hint, hint.

http://scholarships.collegeplus.org/essays/241-the-written-dream

Thanks ever so much!! (Take that Mr. Bossy)

No comments:

Post a Comment