Thursday, October 4, 2012

Moving Time!


A big thank you and greeting to the faithful, few followers! I actually have big news for y'all - ready for this? We are moving!

Before you get all concerned, let me reassure you: we're not moving far. Just a hop, skip, and a jump over to Wordpress, which I am assured will be much more readable and professional looking. If you would like to come along for the journey, please: follow the link below and hit subscribe when we get there. Thanks ever so much! Appreciate you guys...

http://reflectionsoramirroroflife.wordpress.com/

Word of warning to the wise (or just those leery of change) - there will be many fluid changes going on, as I try to make it the best I possibly can. Therefore, it may change from day to day. Just bear with me, and I think everything will be...hunky-dory. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment